Our Maternity Swimwear is simple and flattering. Available in one piece and two piece. Designed to flatter your growing pregnancy bump. Side Gathers gently open to fit you from a teeny bump to full term, comfortably! We’ve added hidden bust support too, for superb supportive comfort. Once baby arrives the gathers help to camouflage your post pregnancy belly. A win win for you.
This Maternity Swimming Costume is manufactured in an imported two way stretch lycra. Your maternity costume gives you the opportunity to join in the fun and lounge at the pool or on the beach with everyone else. Can also be used at the gym as a maternity leotard, helping you keep fit while looking good.
Fresh Mint Maternity one piece swimming costume *MEDIUM*Product on sale
Maternity tankini top and bikini bottomProduct on sale
Black Maternity swimming costumeR445
Turquoise maternity swimming costumeR445
Floral Maternity swimming costume *SMALL*Product on sale
Safety in the sun in pregnancy
Taking precautions and understanding the risks is important. Drink enough water and minimize sun exposure to prevent overheating, and make sure you are using proper sunscreen to minimize skin damage.
- Avoid going out during the middle part of the day.
- Wear a large, floppy hat and sunglasses that protect your eyes, ears, and face
- Look for appropriate ,approved sunscreens for use in pregnancy
- Wear loose, light clothing that covers your skin when in the sun.
Top Benefits of swimming while pregnant!
- Relieve ankle and foot swelling
- Ease sciatic pain
- Reduce morning sickness
- Keep you cool
- Improve your labour and delivery experience
- Works both of your large muscle groups (arms and legs).
- Low impact and gentle on your body
- Counteracts increased back strain from your expanding belly
- Can help you keep your weight within a healthy range