1. Any questions not answered below?
Click here to contact us and we’ll get back to you asap.
2. Do you have a shop I can visit?
We’re an online store and unfortunately do not have facilities for clients to visit.
3. How do I know what will my order weigh?
Generally 3 – 4 items will weigh in at 1 kg. Larger sizes weigh a little more, as do winter items. We will quote postage/delivery costs based on what you order.
4. What will the postage costs be to send my order?
There are different delivery options for you to choose from. View them here.
5. Do you send orders daily?
Yes, essentially, Friday orders are despatched on Monday.
6. I see you offer a refund guarantee?
Yes, we want you to be completely happy with anything you order from us. If you’re not, simply return your order to us and after a quality check we’ll refund straight into your account. See Our guarantee.
7. What method of payment can I use?
We accept EFT. All info will be sent in your quote.
8. How long will it take to get my order?
That depends entirely on your postage choice, we despatch orders within 2- 3 working days of your confirmation payment.
9. How do I know if I am ordering the right size?
On the checkout page page, there is a spot called order notes, we highly recommend you add your basic measurements to that section, from that we can help determine the best size to fit you and last, taking into account the size you have requested and the growth you will obviously experience. Click here for a sizing guide.
P.S. Don’t let the size label be a big issue. Far more important is the fit and comfort of your clothing.
10. If I want to exchange the size or style, how do I return my order to you?
To return items you will need to post them back to us. Cheapest option is normal post via the Post office. Unfortunately we cannot cover costs of return postage. Exchange deliveries are sent and charged at the standard normal parcel via GPO rate.
11. I Live in a small town, can I still order from you?
Of course, we send throughout South Africa and across the borders.
12. Do you have everything on your site in stock?
Yes usually, if something is out of stock, we will notify you, if you have ordered it and we can’t supply, we’ll offer you a similar option or tell you when it will be available again. You will not be charged for something that is not currently available.
13. When does the 7 days return time start?
From the day you receive your order.
14. I live outside South Africa can I still order from you?
Yes of course ,we will quote you for delivery depending on where you are and what you want to order.
15. Can I collect my order from you?
Unfortunately we do not have facilities for collection.